The Catholic Organisation for Relief and Development (Cordaid) is seeking nominations from organisations actively involved in strengthening the linking between community- and formal health and care services for people living withHIV. Cordaid wishes to award two organisations – one civil society Organisation and one Faith Based Organisation – showing leadership, commitment and vision in this field. Awards of €10,000 each will be presented to the award winning organisations.
The criteria for organisations selected are those who:
· Display vision and leadership around linking community- and formal health and care services for people living with HIV
· Provide evidence of substantial impact and/or success achieved in this field
· Demonstrate innovative ways to strengthen the link community- and formal health and care services for people living with HIV
· Demonstrate an active involvement of people affected and infected by HIV in programme development and implementation
· Take into consideration sustainability (and scaling up) of their linking activities at local, national and/or regional levels (through lobby/advocacy/training)
Cordaid HIV and AIDS Award Amount
Awards of €10,000 each will be presented to the award winning organisations:
• 1 Civil Society Organisation (€10.000)
• 1 Faith Based Organisation (€10.000)
The awards will be handed over to Award Winners on the 1st of December 2011 in the Netherlands at the National STI*HIV*SEX Conference. Award Winners will be invited to give presentations about their work while in the Netherlands.
Responsibilities of Awarded Organisations
The funds linked to the Award have to be used for activities strengthening linkages between community- and formal health and care services for people living with HIV, with a maximum of 7% administration costs. The funds will be made available upon receipt and approval of a detailed description of planned activities and budget (to be presented before January 31, 2012). Upon completion of the project, a brief report will be requested by Cordaid.
Last date for submission of nominations is September 1, 2011
For more information and details, please visit this: http://www.cordaidpartners.com/publications/?wave_id=cordaid!w+fNEDoZ35Hkyl1
http://odishangos.blogspot.com - is a Information and Resource Portal for the Odisha NGOs, Developed and Managed by SURAVI, Brahmapur, Odisha.